Dr. Robert Yudell, DDS, MD
Meet Dr. Yudell
Dr. Yudell completed his undergraduate education at Tulane University with a Bachelors of Science in Biology. He received his DDS Degree from the Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery and was elected to the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society. At LSU Medical Center in New Orleans, he received his MD Degree and completed his residency training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. He also completed an internship in General Surgery.
Dr. Yudell is Board Certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is an active staff member at Stamford Hospital and serves as the division director. Dr. Yudell is active in numerous professional organizations. He is past president of the Stamford Dental Society.
Dr. Yudell enjoys all areas of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. His special interests include implant surgery, jaw reconstruction, oral and maxillofacial pathology and dentoalveolar surgery.
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Fellow
- Connecticut Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Dental Association
- Connecticut State Dental Association
- Stamford Dental Society – Past President
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology